The Information Trust Exchange Governing Association filed its first required IRS Form 990 on May 13, 2019
- IRS Form 990 for Calendar/Tax Year 2020
- State of California Form 199 for Tax Year 2020
- IRS Form 990 for Calendar/TAx Year 2019
- State of California Form 199 for Tax Year 2019
- IRS Form 990 for Calendar/Tax Year 2018
- State of California Form 199 for Tax Year 2018
- California Registry of Charitable Trusts
- IRS Form 1023 filed 2017 (folder)
The information below comes from the Nonprofit Explorer service of ProPublica. As noted, ITEGA filed a postcard Form 990N for the calendar-fiscal year 2017.
INFORMATION TRUST EXCHANGE GOVERNING ASSOCIATION
PO BOX 367, WILLIAMSTOWN, MA 01267-0367 | TAX-EXEMPT SINCE JULY 2017
- EIN: 81-5393558
- Classification (NTEE)
Government and Public Administration (Public, Society Benefit — Multipurpose and Other)
- Nonprofit Tax Code Designation: 501(c)(3)
Defined as: Organizations for any of the following purposes: religious, educational, charitable, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition (as long as it doesn’t provide athletic facilities or equipment), or the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
- Donations to this organization are tax deductible.
- More Resources: GuideStar
No Financial Data Available
Nonprofit Explorer has no Form 990 data for INFORMATION TRUST EXCHANGE GOVERNING ASSOCIATION and this organization may not appear in the Nonprofit Explorer search.
ProPublica’s Nonprofit Explorer site only contains IRS digitized Form 990 data (dollar-figure amounts) for filings processed in 2012 and later. Only organizations which filed a full Form 990, Form 990PF, or Form 990EZ are included — small organizations (less than $50,000 in gross receipts) which file the shorter Form 990N postcard are not included in this data.